Coronavirus - fitting hub appointment
Updated 29 April 2020
At Auto Windscreens, we are committed to your wellbeing as well as our staff and the general public. We are, therefore, closely following Coronavirus guidance that has been issued by the UK government, NHS and regulated bodies, and implementing a number of procedural changes to our fitting hub service:
- We will contact you before your appointment in two ways:
- Text confirmation with our COVID-19 policies.
- Our technician will call you on the day to confirm the time slot and provide any additional guidance as required.
- Only one technician will be working at each of our fitting hubs.
- Our technician will be wearing disposable nitrile gloves when working on your vehicle, and protective sheets will be applied inside and outside of your vehicle.
- We will be setting aside additional time at the beginning and the end of each day for our technician to clean and disinfect the customer waiting area.
- To reduce the chance of cross contamination we will be encouraging regular hand washing.
When attending our site:
- Only attend at your allotted time. This will help us to maintain a one in, one out policy.
- Our technician will ask you to leave the keys in the ignition and exit the vehicle whilst they carry out a vehicle pre-inspection.
- Remain a minimum of 2 metres from the technician at all times.
Auto Windscreens staff have all been given information on how to identify Coronavirus symptoms and understand when they need to self-isolate. If you are self-isolating, displaying symptoms of Coronavirus or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has a confirmed case of the virus, we may have to take additional precautionary measures therefore, please inform us on: 0800 999 8000
Thank you for your cooperation.
Auto Windscreens Team