Terms and conditions - Guess the minute of the first try in the Northampton Saints V Leicester Tigers match, Saturday 6 October 2018
- The Competition is run by Auto Windscreens, a trading name of Trifords Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number (No. 07518924) whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB (the “Promoter”).
- These terms and conditions apply to the Promoter’s Competition to win a signed rugby ball by guessing which minute the first try will be scored in at the Northampton Saints versus Leicester Tigers game at Twickenham on Saturday 6th October 2018.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. By entering into the Competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. We may ask you to provide proof of identity and eligibility.
- The Competition will open at 9:00am on 6th October 2018 (“Opening Date/Time”) and will close at 3:00pm on 6th October 2018, when the game kicks off. (“Closing Date/Time”). Only one entry is allowed per person.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete a data entry form and provide their name and email address.
- The Winner will be the person who has selected the correct minute in which the first try of the game was scored – Minute 1 is 00:00 to 01:00, minute 2 is 01:00 to 02:00 and so on. If no-one has selected the winning minute, the nearest entry will win. If more than one person has selected the correct minute or is the nearest, then from this group of entrants a winner will be randomly selected. The winner will be contacted via email before 5:00pm on 15th October 2018 letting them know they have won. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. If the Prize is unclaimed within 2 working days of the Winner being notified, the Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary Winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for any failure by the Winner to take advantage of the Prize for any reason and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact email address.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part and the Winners are final. No correspondence relating to the Competition will be entered into.
- Our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law and in particular we will have no liability to the Winner or to any other third party in respect of any issue which affects the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Prize or any damage or loss resulting from making use of the Prize. You further accept that any replacement or substitution of the Prize is at our sole discretion and we are under no obligation to do so.
- The Prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. There is no cost to enter the Competition. The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- By entering the Competition you consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering the Prize but such personal data will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties.
- If you are the Winner, you may be required to take part in any post-competition publicity as reasonably required by us, which may include publication of your name, photographs of you, video, and/or voice recordings. The Promoter will confirm your consent before publishing.
- The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
- The Promoter, reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions ; and
(ii) disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) suspend or cancel the Competition at any time and without providing any prior notice, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(v) substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize including the Prize value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for:
- a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 19 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize or any element of the Prize, any acts or omissions of its agents.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- This Competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org