Coronavirus customer statement
13 November 2020
At Auto Windscreens, we are committed to the wellbeing of our staff, customers and the general public. We are, therefore, closely following Coronavirus guidance that has been issued by the UK government, NHS and regulated bodies, and have made a few changes to our service to support the protection of all parties mentioned previously. These will remain in place over the coming weeks while we continue to provide mobile vehicle glass repairs and replacements to our valued customers:
- Our assigned technician will call you on the morning of your appointment and give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Our technician will call you on arrival and ask you to leave your keys on the doorstep and remain 2 meters apart at all times
- Prior to arrival, we would please ask that you follow government guidelines by washing your hands for 20 seconds, and remove any used face coverings and disposable gloves from your vehicle
- We ask all customers entering our sites to download the NHS COVID-19 app prior to arrival
- All of our sites in England and Wales will display the QR code which enables customers and visitors to scan using the NHS COVID-19 app
- Please wear a face covering when entering our premises
- To avoid cross contamination, our technician will not ask you to sign our signature device once work has been completed, but will ask you if you are satisfied with your repair/replacement and sign on your behalf.
- All of our technicians now wear nitrile gloves whilst working on vehicles and are required to follow good hygiene practices
- All of our technicians will be using hand sanitiser to sanitise their hands before and after each job
- All of our technicians have been issued with a face covering, which will be used when entering customer buildings
- All of our technicians will be using vehicle sanitiser to sanitise the common touch points on the vehicle, as well as the vehicle keys before and after each job
Auto Windscreens staff have all been given information on how to identify Coronavirus symptoms and understand when they need to self-isolate. If you are self-isolating or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has a confirmed case of the virus, we may have to take additional precautionary measures therefore, please inform us on: 0800 999 8000
Thank you for your cooperation.
Auto Windscreens Team