Coronavirus customer statement
Updated: 5 August 2020
At Auto Windscreens, we are committed to the wellbeing of our staff, customers and the general public. We are, therefore, closely following Coronavirus guidance that has been issued by the UK government, NHS and regulated bodies, and have made a few changes to our service to support the protection of all parties mentioned previously. These will remain in place over the coming weeks while we continue to provide mobile vehicle glass repairs and replacements to our valued customers:
- Our assigned technician will call you on the morning of your appointment and give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Our technician will call you on arrival and ask you to leave your keys on the doorstep and remain 2 meters apart at all times
- Prior to arrival, we would please ask that you follow government guidelines by washing your hands for 20 seconds, and remove any used face coverings and disposable gloves from your vehicle
- To avoid cross contamination, our technician will not ask you to sign our signature device once work has been completed, but will ask you if you are satisfied with your repair/replacement and sign on your behalf.
- All our technicians now wear nitrile gloves whilst working on vehicles and are required to follow good hygiene practices.
Auto Windscreens staff have all been given information on how to identify Coronavirus symptoms and understand when they need to self-isolate. If you are self-isolating or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has a confirmed case of the virus, we may have to take additional precautionary measures therefore, please inform us on: 0800 999 8000
Thank you for your cooperation.
Auto Windscreens Team