WE'RE HIRING - Contact Centre Agents
Friday, 15 Jan 2021
Want a new challenge?
Want to work in a fast-paced environment within a company that offers a relaxed and friendly working environment?
If the answer's yes than apply now – Immediate start dates available!
We are looking for Contact Centre Agents to answer inbound calls. You'll be the first point of contact for all calls and E-contacts coming into the group contact centre. You will be expected to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service while demonstrating a calm, polite and confident telephone manner and adhering to all company procedures.
You'll be given four weeks of top-class training with fantastic on-going support and coaching. On top of that our working environment is second to none. You'll receive amazing opportunities and make life-long friends.
You'll also have the opportunity to work from home!
- Following all company processes, procedures and guideline
- Providing support to the management team by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Dealing with a wide range of telephone enquiries, providing advice and recording accurate information
- Ownership of complaints and own performance
- Processing of new claims
- Processing card payments
- Adhere to company procedures with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Where applicable to ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met
- Excellent level of customer service and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
- Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent data inputting skills, literacy and numeracy
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
- General understanding of the glass repair and replacement industry and its practices and principles
- Full-time, Permanent
- £18,750 per year after successfully passing probation/£9.01 per hour
- Send your CV to Julie Hill - HillJ@autowindscreens.co.uk
Interviews are taking place across January for start dates in January and February so apply today!